Business Process Automation
The goals of Business Process Automation (BPA)
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce costs
- Improve operations and efficiency
Clockspring works with stakeholders to identify pain points and process breakdowns
- "what's wrong?" and
- "what would make it better?"
Clockspring will present these results to senior management, providing
them with a clear picture of current operations, highlighting areas where there is the
need and the opportunity for improvement.
Enterprise Risk Management
Clockspring works with information security officers to identify
- Key Risk Indicators
- Security Control Compliance
- Control test plans and compliance reports
- A clear Plan of Action with appropriate Milestones to mitigate risk
Leverage industry standard risk assessment methodologies and standards to obtain a
quantitative assessment of organizational risk.
works with data owners and consumers to identify disparate data sets available
to the enterprise to provide
- A single actionable data source from multiple systems of record
- Key correlation points between data sources
- Desired resultant aggregations
- Enhanced operational metrics
Ensure that the most critical issues are being acted on appropriately.
Clockspring delivers exceptional infrastructure support focusing on the following key areas:
- Cloud Solutions
Clockspring infrastructure support professionals deliver proactive security solutions
by continuously focusing on secure operations and configuration management best practices
to deliver a robust, reliable, and secure operating environment.